Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello & Welcome !

Welcome to my new blog dedicated to my hand made jewelry designs. My name is Yulia. I really enjoy arts and crafts. All of the jewelry was made by me and used my own design ideas. All pieces individual and unique, and custom made if your after a certain color or style. I use a variety of beads such as: Swarovski crystals, fresh water pearls, semi precious gem stones, and artisan glass beads, and etc. Taking great pride in my work, I spend many hours searching to find new and exciting ideas to be incorporated into my jewelry range. No two pieces are alike. I hope you will enjoy my jewelry, and maybe you will like to purchase some of the jewelry, so do not hesitate to contact me @ yulias.jewels@yahoo.com Thank you and enjoy your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment